TeacherEase offers a few reports to aid teachers that use an e-learning environment.
Here is a list of most commonly used reports in e-learning on the instructor portal:
- Student info report
- Teachers can generate a phone list of students and their parents in a certain class. It is useful to call and check student attendance and progress.
- How can instructors print a student phone list?
- Progress report
- Progress reports allow teachers to view students’ current gradebook data. It is a useful report to inform the teacher on the students’ progress before contacting the family.
- How do I run progress reports?
Other reports that can be used for any classroom (e-learning or in-person) to summarize gradebook data and extra student information can be found at:
- Instructor Main > Gradebook > Reports