Instructors may occasionally want to copy an existing assignment from class to another. This can be done for assignments from different classes, grading periods, and academic years.
To copy an assignment:
- Go to Instructor Main > Gradebook > Assignments
- Use the drop-down menu to select a class
- Click Copy next to the assignment
- Use the drop-down menu to select the destination class
- (Optional) Change the Grading Period or Date of the assignment
To learn how to copy assignments created by other instructors, please see the article: How do I copy assignments from other teachers?