Teachers can share their LMS curriculum with each other to reduce labor. They can set default sharing options for units, lessons, and assignments. When creating new curricula, the sharing permissions will default to the option set here. Please note that the district may override instructor sharing options.
To set the sharing settings:
- Go to Instructor Main > LMS > Setup > Sharing Settings > Edit
- Set the Default Sharing:
- Keep Private - Don't share: This option allows you to keep your curricula private and will not be shared with others
- My Colleagues: Select this option to set specific teachers with whom to share curricula
- My District: Select this option to share your curricula with any teacher in your district
- Everyone - All TeacherEase Users: When this option is selected, the curricula will be shared with any teacher that has a TeacherEase account