This article explains how teachers can search for and copy curricula from both the teacher’s own account and from other teachers in the school or district. You can copy your own curricula with no restrictions. In order to be able to copy curricula from other teachers, the author will need to set up their sharing settings and mark individual lessons and assignments they would like to share.
Units, lessons, assignments, and digital resources can all be copied, however, assignments in particular can be complicated when the grading mode and learning targets are different between the source and target class; therefore, refer to this article when copying assignments from other teachers.
To copy curricula:
- Go to Instructor Main > LMS > Curricula
- On the Copy From tab, choose from the following
- Browse My Curricula or
- Browse Curricula Shared by Colleagues then select a Colleague
- Select one or more Classes to copy curricula from
- Select the Curricula to be copied
- Select the Academic Year to copy curricula to
- Select the Class to copy curricula to
- Review the Grading Period or Date of the lessons and assignments and change them if necessary
Note that if you’re using learning targets on lessons and the classes do not have the same learning targets, you will see a message that indicates that missing learning targets will be marked as corrupt. If this happens, either click OK to accept the error and copy the lesson(s) or click cancel. If you click OK to continue, you will be able to try to fix the learning targets by editing your copied lessons and assignments.