Instructors create an assignment each time they give students new work to assess their skills. Add digital resources to an assignment so students can access a file or link while completing their work. If you are practicing standards-based grading, you can align the assignment with learning targets, as needed.
Teachers can access assignments and manage them directly from:
- Instructor Main > Assignments
Teachers using the LMS manage and align assignments to their respective lessons and units from:
- Instructor Main > Curricula
Note: Assignments can be added to either a Curriculum Unit or Lesson.
Teachers practicing e-learning with Google Classroom sync monitor the automatic sync in TeacherEase from:
- Instructor Main > Gradebook > Setup > Advanced Setup > Sync Google Classroom
The following resources have more information about the TeacherEase and Google
The following KBs explain how to create assignments:
The following KBs include instructions useful for e-learning and standards-based grading:
- How do instructors add digital resources to their curriculum?
- How do instructors add learning targets to their curriculum?
This KB provides instructions for parents/students: