The ISBE requires schools to submit the student registration/personal needs profile (PNP) data for the Illinois assessment of readiness (IAR) tests via Pearson Access Next™ (PAN) website. SchoolInsight enables school admins to validate records then download a file formatted properly to upload it on the PAN website.
To generate the IAR Pearson Access Next report:
- Go to School Main > Reports > IAR Pearson Access Next Report
- (Optional) Leave the grade level blank to generate the report for all of them, or make a selection to run it for selected grade level(s) only
- (Optional) Leave the testing code blank to generate the report for all of them, or make a selection to run it for selected test(s) only
- (Optional) when show valid records in preview is checked the next page will display correct and incorrect rows of data
- (Optional) include invalid records in the export file will result in a file that has correct and incorrect rows of data
- Edit data for each invalid record individually to complete missing data
- Mass edit data to make changes for multiple students at once
- If you are satisfied with the results click Download File to store the file on your computer before uploading it to the PAN.
For more information on managing IAR data in SchoolInsight read the following KB: