The Online Registration module has several letter templates for use in the initial communications before a family has an account created within your school (for more information on this, see New Family Registration), or when an existing family is applying to have a new student added to the school. Each template is used automatically following its specified action:
- The Request Sent email template is sent as soon as a family has submitted their registration request
- The Request Approved email template is sent if an admin approves the registration request
- The Request Denied email template is sent if an admin denies the registration request.
To modify the text of these templates:
- Go to (School District) Admin Main > Letter Templates
- Edit the template you’d like to change
- Make the desired changes