Accepting online credit card payments through SchoolInsight saves staff time by reducing data entry of payments information. Instead of entering hundreds of checks or cash payments, parents can pay lunch, registration, and general fees online. Payments are automatically reflected in student account balances maintained within SchoolInsight and are integrated into the lunch and online registration modules. Staff will also be able to make deposits into their own lunch accounts.
SchoolInsight uses WePay.com as our online payment processor. WePay handles the transactions between users’ credit cards and your bank, allowing schools or districts to set up automatic deposits of funds.
Some of the main benefits of using WePay to process your online credit card payments include:
- Reduction in staff time entering payments
- No monthly fees, setup costs, or transaction processing minimums
- Ability to add parent convenience fees to cover transaction costs
- Low transaction costs: 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction
- Funds directly deposited into your bank account on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- Business office reports to aid reconciliation
- Direct first tier customer support from Common Goal Systems
- Easy account setup within SchoolInsight