As a part of their program, IEP students may have unique, individualized grading scales for use on their classes. Individualized scales are available for classes using percentage-based grading scales, and must use the same letter grades as the scale assigned to the course, allowing the entry of customized percentage ranges for each letter. This article details how to create and apply those individualized scales.
To create an individual grading scale for a student:
- Go to Admin Main > Classes/Sections
- Select Rosters next to the desired class
- Select Grading Scale next to the desired student
- Set Grading Scale
- Enter values for the individualized scale
- Choose any other of the student’s classes you’d like this scale applied to