How do I transfer non-lunch account balances to another school?

Multi-school districts may need to transfer student non-lunch account balances between schools when students leave one school and are subsequently enrolled at another school in the same district.  This usually happens en masse during the academic year rollover.  Lunch account balances can be transferred to another school via the Account Rollover feature.  On the other hand,non-lunch account balances are transferred either manually or via export/import.

Manual Account Balance Transfer

Account Balance Transfer via Export/Import

The method that you choose for transferring account balances will depend on the number of  balances to be transferred, as well as how comfortable you are with exports, imports, and spreadsheets.  The manual method of transferring balances is quick and easy and is usually the preferred method.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request