After admins and instructors are added to their respective committees, they can start creating learning targets, rubrics, and assessments. These standard-based learning entities can be edited by committee members through the My Committees page or through Course - Single View.
Any user can make changes to the entities of an SBL group if s/he is in that SBL group’s committee and has the right permissions.
To make changes to SBL groups in your committees:
- Go to (School District) Admin Main > Tools > My Committees
- or Instructor Main > Tools > My Committees
- or SBL Main > Curricula > My Committees
Some admins may have global permissions to edit SBL entities, even if they do not belong to any committees.
To make changes as an admin:
- Go to Admin Main > Courses > Course - Single View
- or SBL Main > Course - Single View
Navigate to the Learning Targets, Rubrics, or Assessments tab to make changes