This article will discuss how to add courses to a standards-based learning (SBL) group. To learn more about SBL groups, please see What are SBL Groups?
There are two ways to add courses to an SBL group:
To add the course to an existing SBL group:
- Go to (School District) Admin Main > Courses > Course - Single View
- Search for and select the course you wish to add to an SBL group
- In the SBL Group tab, click on Add Course to Group
- Select an SBL group using the drop-down menu
If the SBL group already exists and you would like to add multiple courses to it, then this is the most efficient method.
To add a course(s) to an existing SBL group
- Go to (School District) Admin Main > Courses > SBL Groups
- Find the SBL group and Edit
- Search for and select courses to add to the group using the Courses field