At the beginning of a new academic year schools or districts may need to update the academic year on their custom reports. This will depend on what settings have been previously chosen.
To review and modify the academic year setting on your custom reports:
- Goto Main > Reports > Custom Reports
- Click the Edit link to the far right of a report
- Select the Filters tab at the top of the page
- In the Fields to Filter section, review the Possible Values setting for the Academic Year filter
- If it is set to Current Year, no additional changes are necessary. Report data will be generated for the academic year chosen when running the report at Main > Reports > Custom Reports > Run.
- If a specific academic year is set, either change the Possible Values to Current Year, or set the value to the new academic year as this value will be used to generate the data for the report
- Click Save As, and enter a new report name, or keep the same name, as desired.
- Click Save
- Click Back to Custom Reports
- Repeat steps 2 through 9 for remaining reports