In some situations, schools may have to promote or demote a student during the academic year. In this case, a student’s enrollment details must be updated to properly reflect this change.
To promote/demote a student during the current academic year:
- Go to Admin Main > Students - Single View
- Search and select the student
- Click Edit Student
- Under the Enrollment Details table, set an Exit Description/Date for the student’s current enrollment. The exit date is the last day the student is in their current grade level.
- Click the plus (+) symbol on the right-hand side of the table to add additional enrollment information
- Set the Entry Description/Date. The entry date is the first day the student is in the new grade level.
- Edit Student
- At the top of the page, make sure the Enrollment selected is the most recent
- Under the Yearly Enrollment Info table, use the dropdown list to select the student’s new grade level