Teachers need to add learning targets to assignments in order to give students standards-based grade for in TeacherEase. For this purpose, TeacherEase allows teachers to add one or multiple learning targets at once when creating or editing assignments.
To add learning targets to an assignment:
- Go to Instructor Main > Gradebook > Assignments
- Click Edit or Create Assignment
- In the Grading section, check Track Standards-based Grade(s)
- Click Add Learning Targets
- Check the box next to the learning target(s) you would like to use
- Save & Enter Scores
If you don’t see any learning targets when you click Add Learning Targets, you (or an admin) must first add learning targets to the subject.