How do I find a record of students with out-of-school suspensions? (Oklahoma)

This article explains how an admin at a school in Oklahoma can verify the out-of-school suspension records for students. The Oklahoma State Department of Education handles out-of-school suspensions by removing students from their school enrollments during their suspension and then re-enrolling them when they return to school.

To find the records of students with out-of-school suspensions:

  1. Go to Admin Main > Reports
  2. Choose Out of School Suspensions, under Statistical Reports
  3. Choose the time frame and set of students to search
  4. Generate

The generated report will display a list of every student with an out-of-school suspension, the dates for those suspensions, and the total number of suspensions.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request