In SchoolInsight, report card item lists are assigned to courses in order to determine what data instructors can enter into report cards for classes/sections of these courses. Without an assigned report card item list, courses will not show up on report cards and instructors will not be able to enter grades into the report card for classes/sections of those courses.
Admins determine which report card item list is assigned to which course, and this assignment can be done by editing a single course or by mass assigning report card item lists to courses.
To assign an report card item list to a course:
- Go to (School District) Admin Main > Courses > Course - Single View
- Look up the course
- Switch to the Report Cards tab
- Select the report card item list for the corresponding academic year
To mass assign report card item lists to courses:
- Go to (School District) Admin Main > Grade Reporting > Report Card Item Lists > Assign To Courses
- In the Options to Set table, select the name of the report card item list
- You may also select other fields to mass edit from this table, but this is optional