There are two reports that help you check for un-entered or incomplete report card grades. One report shows students who are missing report card grades and from what classes. The other report displays classes with grades that have not been marked as ‘Ready to Print’ by Instructors. Classes that are not marked as ‘Ready to Print’ may have missing or incomplete grades.
By default, all report card grades for classes are incomplete until the instructor checks a box that says: “These report card grades are ready to be printed.” This report shows you which classes have not been marked as Ready to Print, whether any grades have been entered or not.
To see classes that have not been marked by instructors as ‘Ready to Print’:
- Go to Admin Main > Grade Reporting > Classes with Un-entered Grades
- Select a report card and grading period at the top
- A report with no classes listed indicates that all of the teachers have marked their grades as ‘Ready to Print’. If there are classes shown, click view next to a class section to see whether or not there are grades entered for that class.
- If there are grades, it’s possible that the instructor did not mark these grades as being ‘Ready to Print’ on report cards.
- If there are no grades, then the instructor will need to input report card grades and mark them as being ‘Ready to Print’ on report cards.
To check which students are missing report card grades:
- Go to Admin Main > Grade Reporting > Missing Report Card Grades
- Select a report card and grading period
- Select which student(s) you’d like to run this report for
- Click view to open a page that displays all report card grades for the student