The class roster is a listing of students who are assigned to a specific class. Teachers can enter assignment grades, attendance, and report card grades for students who are on their class rosters. Therefore, once a student is added to the school enrollment, you also need to add the student to class rosters. This article explains how to add a single student to multiple rosters. It is most useful for when you are adding a single student to one or many classes. Conversely, to learn how to add many students to a single class roster, click here.
To add a student to rosters:
- Admin Main > Student - Single View
- Type the name of the student and select the student from the drop-down list
- Rosters tab or Scheduling tab > rosters link
- Add Student to Rosters
- Enter an Instructor Name, Course Grade Level, or Course Name to filter the class list
- Select all of the classes that the student should be added to