School admins have access to information within a specific school. Permission templates determine the type of information a school admin has access to view and/or modify. These must be created prior to creating a new school admin. For more information on permission templates, click here.
To create a school admin:
- Go to School Admin Main > Admins > Create Admin
- There are two options when creating a new school admin:
- Create a new employee
- If the incoming admin is someone whose information is not yet added into SchoolInsight, select Create a new employee
- From there, enter the employee’s information. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- If the incoming admin already has a school district admin or instructor account at any school, select Use existing employee and type in the employee’s name into search box
- Select the name from the list and the employee information will populate into the form
- When creating an employee using this method, if that employee already has login access to SchoolInsight, they will be able to log in using the same email address and password that they currently use. Otherwise, you will have to input their email and set a temporary password for them to log in.